In Vogue

Imagine my surprise to be contacted by Vogue to appear in their August issue under ‘Inspired Design, Vogue’s Guide to the UK’s Finest Interior Designers’.  After establishing that the e mail was not in fact spam, of course I leapt at the opportunity.  What fun to have my face in Vogue, after reading it since I was twelve.

Comments

1. LindseyThursday, July 15, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Congrats! I’m so happy for you. Such great news!! xx

(p.s. loved the ‘spam’ concept too. i’d be the same, i think. :)

2. ZoeBThursday, July 15, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Well done.
    Hope you don’t mind me mentioning that the script that you are using in your new format blog seems quite small and pale.. Its a little hard to read.
    Yes ! I already wear glasses
    ZoeB

3. Vanessa@decor happySunday, July 18, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Great news – congratulations! The description describes you and your work perfectly.

4. Porchlight InteriorsMonday, July 19, 2010 at 8:57 am

Congratulations…how exciting! Your pic looks great too! Tracey xx

5. MBMonday, July 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Well done and congrats! That is so exciting!

6. IonaTuesday, July 20, 2010 at 2:29 pm

This is so exciting. I always knew you were a Vogue girl! Only the best…

7. Beth DotoloWednesday, July 21, 2010 at 2:36 pm

That’s really pretty incredible!! You’ve got to throw a party or something… don’t you think?

8. Sarah YorkWednesday, July 21, 2010 at 4:47 pm

That is awesome! I would be beyond excited to appear in the pages of Vogue! Did you buy a ton of copies? Congratulations!

9. Margarita LorenzoWednesday, July 28, 2010 at 11:07 am

I got VOGUE and when looking at the back ads pages saw your ad, I thought I recognise her from her blog. I hope this bring you a lot of business.
    Thanks for stopping at chocolatecreative.

Regards from glamorous Peckham haha…and good luck with the moving I am sure you will create a perfect cosy home!!